Sun Ya Fried RiCE
Serves 4 to 6
6 tablespoons oil
2 eggs, beaten with 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup fresh shrimp, shelled, deveined, and washed
1 1/2 teaspoons sherry
4 cups cold cooked rice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cooked chicken, diced
1/4 cup roast pork*
2 dried black mushrooms (soaked in boiling water 20 minutes, stems removed, cooked 20 minutes), diced
2 tablespoons chicken stock
2 tablespoons frozen peas, blanched 1 minute in boiling water and rinsed under cold water
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in wok. When very hot, pour in beaten eggs and scramble briskly with spoon. Set aside.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in wok. Stir-fry shrimp on high heat 30 seconds. Add sherry. Stir-fry 10 seconds. Remove to plate. Set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in wok. Add rice. Stir constantly over moderate heat, breaking up lumps with spoon. Add salt.
4. Continue stirring until rice becomes hot. Pour in chicken, pork, mushrooms, and scrambled eggs. Stir-fry to mix. Add stock to moisten scrambled ingredients.
5. Add shrimp and eggs. Stir-fry until thoroughly heated and mixed.
*This is a very flexible recipe. You may vary it with leftover turkey, duck, or lobster.
INFO BY : http://www.chinesefooddiy.com